Please be advised, I don't like your coffee. Folgers coffee is better.

Please do not charge my account as I am on a fixed income. I do plan on calling to prevent you from sending out a shipment. I don't remember agreeing to future shipments. I thought this was a trial offer to see if I like the coffee or not.

Which I don't. So, Please cancel this immediately. I can't believe you make people submit at least 100 words. How much more do you want to hear I don't like your product?

This is not a raving review.

I am pissed that I am having to sit hear and think of words to say so you will be happy. This is just plain stupid.

Review about: Amora Coffee Coffee Free Trial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Folgers is The Worst Coffee - I am convinced they put dirt in it!!! It speaks volumes about your taste...

You haven't notified the company to cease and desist ?

Stop whining about your fixed income.

Yours may not be a "raving review" but you're a raving lunatic to start griping in public before attempting a solution.

Just because "you don't remember" doesn't mean you didn't sign up.

I'm sure you never read the terms of the initial offer and thought you could get something for nothing or next to it and then just skate away.

You could easily write 100 or more words with a little more information. Why didn't you like it ?

Too bitter ? Too weak ? Undesirable aroma ? Costly ?

Did you use additives, creamers, sweeteners, milk, etc. ? Is your Folger's Red or Green ?

Why ? I use Green because Red aggravates my tinnitus.