Amora coffee is the worst.I signed up for their trial period (1 bag for around $4 or so), understanding that it was a TRIAL period and would not continue unless I chose to do so.

However, I received a shipment email a few weeks after my trial bag arrived saying a new bag had been shipped to me and my card had been charged. I immediately called to cancel, even saying they could keep the coffee. Since it had already shipped, they let me keep the coffee and refunded me $29.00, which is what I thought was the entire cost. I checked my bank account just as I do normally about twice a month and noticed I had a $70 withdrawal from them with only the $29.00 being put back into my account.

Again, I called to ask them why. APPARENTLY their shipping and handling charges are FOURTY DOLLARS. And are "non refundable".

I explained to the (friendly) lady that I had not wanted to sign up and had called to cancel as soon as I could- she told me over and over again that they have their protocol and cannot refund for shipping and handling.DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.Their coffee is WAY overpriced, mediocre in flavor, and their "policies" are absolutely absurd.

emc2013 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Amora Coffee. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Amora Coffee to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unethical business practices, scam, amora and customer service. Author liked the most not applicable. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amora Coffee and amora coffee coffee free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amora Coffee?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1209383

Your biggest mistake was in giving them authority to debit your bank account via, I presume a debit card.Bad move.

Your second was in not thoroughly reading what the terms of the trial were. Most of these "trial" things enroll you in automatic shipments. A hint: open up a Paypal account and put a few dollars in it. Then, when you see one of these trial things use the Paypal account as payment.

You will only be out what you have in the Paypal account and when you have a problem with them you are only out the few dollars you have in the Paypal account. Any charges in excess of your balance won't be accepted or paid to them.

Make sure you don't give Paypal your credit or debit card info and from now on, stop using debit cards---they are very dangerous.Always use a credit card online.