3.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 09, 2016

I relied on and Laura's promises to refund the two $67.25 charges they took out of my bank account in late August. Yesterday my bank account was debited for another $57.25.

Here is the email I have just sent to the company:

Between August 23 and September 8 your company has taken nearly $200 out of my bank account. You took out two charges of $67.25 on August 23, and an additional $57.25 yesterday September 8. This totals nearly $200. I have been promised refunds but I have yet to see a single dime returned to me.

Before I take this issue to the Better Business Bureau please advise me when I will see that money back in my bank account where it belongs. By the way I had to take the drastic step of canceling my debit card to ensure that no further money would be taken from my bank account unlawfully.

Right now I'm waiting for Wells Fargo to reverse the charges on these items.

But I would think a lot more of this company if they were to actually respond to my email and refund this money on their own. My next step is to contact the Better Business Bureau.

Original review posted by user Aug 24, 2016

I too thought I had 30 days to review the coffee and tea samples. So imagine my surprise and shock when I logged onto my bank account the other morning to find two charges for $67 each, plus some change.

(One for coffee; the other for tea.) I immediately called the toll free number and was assistaed by a very friendly sales rep. She told me to refuse the two shipments that were coming; she canceled my tea order (there's no way I could drink all that tea by myself in a month), and adjusted outward my coffee shipments to 10 weeks apart and said she would credit me that $67.xx. I looked on my bank statement and sure enough, the $67.xx is back in my account; I assume I will have a credit for the other $67.xx.

I have found them to be very helpful, but one does need to be careful and read all the details before signing up, especially when providing credit/debit card info. So far, the coffee has been decent, and I may cancel the service later on down the road, but right now it is very convenient, and so far I have found the folks at Amora to be very transparent.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jonimueller is overall satisfied with Amora Coffee. The most disappointing about amora coffee customer care at Amora Coffee was empty promises Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amora Coffee.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Amora Coffee to other companies on our site.

Comments