Was signed up for a coffee subscription without my approval. The coffe was 8 oz for $14. What a SCAM!!!

Was told I could keep the coffee instead of retuning it and I would receive a $25 refund for the $67 package of coffee. Option B was to return the coffee and receive a $57 refund. Serious Markup on a mediocre coffee product!

Seriously overpriced coffee!

Would not advise even trying the "Free Trial" offer as there are serious strings attached! Definitely not worth the price.

When callling the 800 number to cancel the unauthorized subscription, the sales team utilized ever gimmick to attempt me to retain the subscription. End result was a partial refund on the coffee.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Amora Coffee. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Amora Coffee to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amora Coffee and amora coffee coffee free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

animaster8882016
Abingdon, Maryland, United States #1241489

ur lucky, they took 70 from me and didnt offer me anything if i kept it. the company needs to be shut down.