I didn't realize I signed up for ongoing coffee.Then I check my bank account and find $67.75 was deducted from my account! For coffee???I don't spend that much in a year on coffee! It was good but not that good.I didn't expect to find a shipment in my mail today either.You have to read the very fine print to make sure you are not making a lifetime commitment when you request a sample.I don't buy fancy expensive coffee,I buy what tastes good.I paid a dollar for shipping but I didn't see that on my statement,just $67.75.I will just give up on "free"samples.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of amora coffee coffee free trial. Amora Coffee needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned amora coffee coffee free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amora Coffee.

Comments