100% full Resolved
3.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 20, 2016

i just got 59$ back in my account.

Update by user Nov 16, 2016

just got off the phone with them.they got the package on the 14th and they processed the payment on the 15th.

so i should have my mony back within 4 days.ill update again then.

Update by user Nov 16, 2016

i figured i should also mention that as i was cancelling the women kept trying to offer me more coffee. what part of "I WANT MY F***ING MONEY BACK" do you not understand?

Update by user Nov 16, 2016

i just sent the package back a few days ago. im calling today to see if they got it.

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2016

they took about 70$ from my account without permission.70$ is the most ive had in my account in a long time, being a 19 year old business owner, i need every bit i can get.

i ordered from one of those servery sites thinking it was safe, i just hope my bank can stop the payment in time. im on the phone with them and they told me i can only get back 60 because of nonrefundable shipping. they werte sending me a coffee four pack.

something i didnt want of ask for, and the shipping is non refundable.

DO NOT order from these people, the coffee doesnt even taste good.

This reviewer shared experience about "i never asked for or ordered more coffee" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $69. The author is overall dissatisfied with Amora Coffee and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about amora coffee coffee from Amora Coffee was that i cant get all my money back and bad billing procedures , but reviewer liked kind customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amora Coffee.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Amora Coffee to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amora Coffee?

Comments

Kingston, Pennsylvania, United States #1239184

Same here I have to call tomorrow and refuse package

to Anonymous Abingdon, Maryland, United States #1239734