Abingdon, Maryland
100% full Resolved

Update by user Nov 20, 2016

i just got 59$ back in my account.

Update by user Nov 16, 2016

just got off the phone with them.they got the package on the 14th and they processed the payment on the 15th.

so i should have my mony back within 4 days.ill update again then.

Update by user Nov 16, 2016

i figured i should also mention that as i was cancelling the women kept trying to offer me more coffee. what part of "I WANT MY F***ING MONEY BACK" do you not understand?

Update by user Nov 16, 2016

i just sent the package back a few days ago. im calling today to see if they got it.

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2016

they took about 70$ from my account without permission.70$ is the most ive had in my account in a long time, being a 19 year old business owner, i need every bit i can get.

i ordered from one of those servery sites thinking it was safe, i just hope my bank can stop the payment in time. im on the phone with them and they told me i can only get back 60 because of nonrefundable shipping. they werte sending me a coffee four pack.

something i didnt want of ask for, and the shipping is non refundable.

DO NOT order from these people, the coffee doesnt even taste good.

Review about: Amora Angelico Blend.

I liked: Kind customer service, Ease of cancellation.

I didn't like: That i cant get all my money back, Bad billing procedures.

3.1
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amora Coffee Coffee
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss i never asked for or ordered more coffee / $69
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Amora Coffee?

Comments

Kingston, Pennsylvania, United States #1239184

Same here I have to call tomorrow and refuse package

animaster888