when i first received the bags of coffee we tried it and loved it. they sent us a pamplet with a new coffee maker on it.

we liked it because we could make a single cup of coffee. so we kept our order of home delivery going. now here comes the problem. i called customer service and told them that i would call them when i needed another bag sent to me and also when i would have the money in my account.

well every month they just took it upon themselves to send me coffee and take it out of my account. every time they did this it was a thursday and we were not expecting to go online to our bank account and see that 37.85 was taken out of our account.so i called them and asked they put it back in so i dont get a over draft charge. they would i then asked them again not to send me coffee till i called for them to do so. well when i called the person a man said they would put it back into my account.

well i looked online this morning and it was not returned to my account. that was the last straw i am sending the coffee back they mailed out and the 37.85 they took out they can add another 7.15 because now i find out that if i cancell early they charge me 45.00 for the cost of the coffee pot they sent me. they are saying the coffee pot cost them 99.00 . i would rather them take the extra 7.15 out of my account next week then having to keep dealing with the one guy that was very rude when i called.

do not get this coffee. they are rude and dont listen to there customers about when they need nor want the coffee mailed to them. i dont understand how this company has been open for as long as they have for the rude customer service people they have working for them.i used to love this company but they just do niot listen nor do they care about there customers needs. please dont deal with this company the coffee isnt that good to deal with all the *** i have delt with over the past several months.

i will be calling the owner on monday and let him know he needs to fire that rude guy i talked to. DO NOT ORDER THERE COFFEE PLEASE>

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Are really rude, Coffee or customer service, I am really upset, Amora.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 03, 2015.

Comments

This company has charged me $192.95 this month alone without my authorization. I will be calling them today.

My advise is not to order this coffee. Not worth it!