warning..warning..warning..warning..i did a survey on line then was charged 65.71...i called the company the person i talked to said that i could not have refund because i had to stop with in 14 days it was the last day of the fourteen days...i had to threaten with calling better business bureau the person who said that she was the supervisor and there was no one above her to talk to...dont do the survey it could happen to you...the coffee was not that good either...dont do survey...dont do survey...dont do survey

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of coffee from Amora Coffee. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $66 and wants Amora Coffee to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was coffee or customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amora Coffee for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amora Coffee?

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #1273061

guys I've got in the same situation as you did, but it's still within 14 days, what should I call them and say, please help me

I had to much sent to me after the 14 days so called up all I needed to refuse it and they credited my account.The person I talk to was great.

I like the coffee but rather just call when needed.Anyway they were nice about it.